- Vaccinations such as annual Equine Influenza, Tetanus and Equine Herpes Virus are available to assist in the prevention of serious diseases.
- Dentistry is an important part of maintaining your horse’s health. We offer an extensive dental health programme, further information about the services we offer can be found under routine and remedial dental care.
- Worming – An individual worming program can be discussed and tailored to suit your horse’s needs.
- Passport and identification documents
- General health checks and consultations on medical and surgical conditions.
- Strangles blood tests
- Weighing and managing your horse’s weight and body condition score.
Should your require any of the above services or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.